Most bed bath and beyond coupons come in the form of a bed bath and beyond printable coupon. It is very rare to see the company issue coupons in the form of promo codes. But do you know that bed bath and beyond printable coupons are not actually coupons? The company refers to them as savings certificates and is distributed to its customers via email. You will need to have a printer to print the certificate you receive in the mail. You then carry it with you to the shop to redeem your savings.
They also send coupons through snail mail and in flyers inserted in newspapers and other paper publications. These are not the same as the printable coupons.
How does bed bath and beyond printable coupons differ from their other coupons?
- The difference between the two coupons is in the way they can be used. Bed bath and beyond stores will honor the flyer and snail male coupons even if they are expired (this policy can vary from store to store) bu you cannot redeem expired coupons your have printed.
- When you have more than one flyer or snail mail coupon, you can redeem all in one shopping trip. But you cannot redeem more than one printable coupon in one shopping trip. Remember that the printable coupons are valid for a single item only.
- Bed bath and beyond 20 off printable coupons are distributed via email. They are sent to your inbox when you join their mailing list. You can do this by visiting their website and registering for the list. This offer is only for first time users only. But you can register with different email address and they will send you a new coupon. Remember that bed bath and beyond refers to them as savings certificate so they email they send you will say savings certificate. Click on the link in the email to print your coupon.
Tips about using your bed bath and beyond printable coupon
- The coupon can only be redeemed for a single item so always make sure they are honored on the priciest item in your cart.
- They cannot be redeemed on their online shop so visit the shop to take advantage of the discount. If the item you need is not in the store, you can request it and the store will order it for you. This way you can still receive 20% discount on the item.
- You cannot redeem more than a single 20 off printable coupon at a time. To redeem more than one, this is what I do, I enlist the help of friends and family when shopping. I then spread say the 4 priciest items in each person’s cart. In that way, I get 20% off 4 items instead of just one.
It has been said by some shoppers that bed bath and beyond coupons are accepted by some competitors such as linens ‘n things. It worked in the past and I don’t know if it has been discontinued but you should try it if you are shopping in that store.
Bed bath and beyond is also known to accept coupons from other stores. This arrangement is honored only if the competitor carries the item you want to redeem the coupon for in their store. So you cannot apply a Papa Johns coupon to a bed sheet because Papa Johns do not carry bedsheets in their stores.
Bed bath and beyond is one store that offers coupons that help you save big on their items. Don’t abuse the system because it may lead to higher prices or the company may simply stop issuing new coupons. Make the rest of 2012 and the entire 2013 a smart shopping year by using your bed bath and beyond printable coupons to make smart savings.